There are moments in life, usually when we are in transition (the ending of a relationship, season, etc) or when we feel like we are at a standstill that we begin to question our worth. We may have thoughts of 'I may not be good enough because if I were X would not have happened or Y would have happened by now.' Once this thought enters into your mind it is easy to slip down the rabbit hole of doubt, worry, sorry sappiness, sabotage and in some cases panic.
ANY THOUGHTS THAT ARE ANTI-YOU IS A DAMN LIE!
Whenever you feel these 'blah' feelings FIRST give thanks because these feelings are pointing you within to the 'mucky' space that needs to be removed. Remember, any thoughts that are ANTI-YOU is a lie. SECONDLY, ask yourself the following questions?
- What do I have control of (*Hint* This is never another person).
- What changes need to be made?
- Do I REALLY believe this 'anti-me' BS thoughts running through my mind?
- What lessons and tools can I obtain from this experience?
- Is there a way to turn this experience around to one that is positive for all parties involved?
- Am I being impatient and not allowing the natural course to flow? Am I trying to force an outcome?
Somewhere, somehow many of us acquired the default thinking of 'anti-me' where we become our worst critic when life is not unfolding the way we want. Life is an experience and EVERY situation and EVERY PERSON who accompanies us on our life journey has a purpose the same way we serve a purpose in their lives. We must EXPAND our minds and hearts, we must SHIFT our perspective to one of ABUNDANCE AND EXPECTATIONS OF THE BEST AND HIGHEST GOOD AT ALL TIMES.
As a result of the constant bombardment of media, seeds planted during childhood, generational, cultural, religious, and societal muck, your mind is filled with a great deal of rubbish: beliefs, ineffective coping strategies, etc that are NOT aligned with your highest good. It is time to tap into your heart to listen and feel your truth. You will know when you are there because a feeling of peace and clarity will result and YOU WILLI Grow. You Grow. Love Grows!