What are you thinking right now? What are your default thoughts? What thoughts run wild and unchecked in your mind? The mind is powerful, so powerful a thought can cause an immediate reaction/response in the body.
Lemon! Lemon! Lemon!
A bright yellow, juicy, tart lemon!
Did your mouth water and become somewhat tight? Now imagine how your other thoughts impact your body and your reality. Do you want your current thought to manifest into your physical reality? If not, it is time to change your thoughts. Here are a few simple tips to help you gain control of your mind:
- AWARE: Become aware of your thoughts
- STOP: As soon as you have a negative thought, STOP, write it down and ask yourself, ‘Do I believe this? Do I want this to manifest in my life?’
- REPLACE the negative thought with a positive one
- FOCUS on a daily basis (10 minutes or more in the morning and before going to bed) on the experiences you want to have.
- INPUT new life giving, dream supporting, happiness expanding, creativity nurturing content into your mind to support the new positive default thoughts you are creating.
You are responsible for your thoughts. Become very selective of the seeds you allow to take root and grow. Your thoughts become the garden that is your life. What do you want to flourish? – Misha N. Granado