Courage is required to:
- Let Go
- Stand still
- Walk away
- Trust yourself
- Trust the process
- Heal (@LoveGrows_Misha)
- Believe in self, dreams and visions
- Trust God (visit @rudyrasmus for lessons on trust)
- Dream (visit @jotinab to learn how to catch dreams)
- Shift (visit @theshiftstarter for shifting tools and tips)
- Tell your story (visit @seneca.dunmore for The Art and Power of Storytelling)
Each experience provides an opportunity to be introduced to and discover deeper levels of self, to gain new tools, to teach, to learn and to grow. We are all teachers and students and when we honor this process we elevate each other and increase the universal energy a bit.
Perspective is everything and you can choose how to view self, others, life, experiences and love. You can choose to view an ending as the end of your world or merely the end of an experience and to use this time to thank each other for serving as each other’s traveling companion and lovingly let each other go. In this space you can re-adjust, re-evaluate and choose to leave anything you no longer need as you continue along your journey.
Helping you gain a new perspective is another way we grow love. Allow us to travel with you. – Misha N. Granado, MPH, MS