- Are you living the life of your dreams or a mundane existence?
- Are you in a relationship which expands your highest qualities, encourages and motivates you to strive for the next level, or are you settling for a ‘piece’ of someone?
- Are you ‘Dr. Jekyll’ in the lab trying to ‘create’ or transform your partner into who you think they should be to make you happy?
- Are you passionate about your career; does it provide opportunities for growth? Is it challenging or do you feel as if you are a hamster on a wheel or simply placing a cog in a hole?
- Are you living in a location where you wake up each day, excited to explore it, a place that offers all sorts of activities and other things of interest to you or do you remain in your pocket, traveling the same roads, eating the same foods, frequenting the same venues?
- Are you comfortable in your skin, truly loving every inch of your body a feeling which is reflected by the way you treat it or are you disgusted by it, ashamed of it which is evident by the way you speak about it, treat it and more importantly how you allow others to treat it?
Living the best life is not only for the rich and famous or the size two super models in Milan; it is for everyone!
Keep in mind ‘best’ is subjective and will look different for everyone, the important task is to discover what ‘best’ is for you. The goal is to live a life void of regrets. Seize each moment and live it with vigor, find the beauty and love in each moment. Lighten your load by no longer dragging/pulling or holding onto people who no longer have a sincere desire to experience life with you. It is not personal, no need to become emotional, instead respect and honor their decision to live their ‘best’ life which may not include you.
Others are engaged in ‘radical pursuits of their happy life’ for some it means selling everything and moving to a quaint tropical town. Perhaps taking a job in a locale because of the ‘quality of life’ it offers or maybe something as simple as ending a relationship in search of self. Whatever it is, make your life a priority. Dedicate time to creating the life you desire. Look forward to seeing updates and post of the ways you are creating your ideal life. - Misha N. Granado, MPH, MS
I Grow. You Grow. Love Grows!