Emotional Maturity and healing does NOT mean you will always feel happy and full of joy 100% of the time. Instead, it means:
- You will have new tools and perspectives to navigate your adventure which is life
- Your emotional wisdom becomes deeper because you know EVERYONE, absolutely everyone is dealing, healing and/or growing from something (or needs to).
- You become gentle with others especially yourself.
- You know age, status, educational degrees, bank accounts, marital/child status does NOT correlate with emotional maturity and/or healing; instead it is something that can happen anytime during one’s life and space.
- You know your parents are not exempt from #4.
- You know your spouse is not exempt from #4.
- You know your children are not exempt from #4.
- You intimately know the healing power and liberation of forgiveness.
- You learn and continue to perfect the Art of #Grace.
It’s a journey.
Everyone is on one, although it looks different.
Keeping people ‘emotionally incarcerated’ in your mind requires you to stand guard in that emotional prison.
- Love heals.
- Love Grows.
- May you allow love to bloom fully in your heart and mind.
We are accepting new clients (and previous ones as well). You do not need to wait until the new year to begin. Contact LoveGrows@MishaNGranado.com to schedule your sessions. You are worth the investment. – Misha N. Granado, MPH, MS