Beginnings are magical.
Although I may experience a little nervousness with them, I have come to welcome them. Beginnings are like a blank canvas or an empty house awaiting my personal touch, style, flair, and energy. I feel renewed and excited by these spaces and believe absolutely any and everything of the highest good is possible even and especially within our relationships.
We have entered the last month of 2017
- how is your heart?
- How are your relationships?
- Your marriage?
- Relationship with your parents? Children?
- How are your professional relationships?
- Communication and conflict resolution styles?
- How is your sex life and the various intimacy components of your relationship?
- And what about you, love…how is your relationship with yourself?
I am excited and grateful for December 1, 2017 a day none of us have experienced nor will we experience again. I am excited to have the opportunity to help grow, nurture and cultivate love in your life. You do not have to do it alone. You do not have to go into 2018 (or even next week) with the quality of your relationships being less than what it can be. Are you ready? The last month of 2017 is the perfect time to begin. Let’s grow love! – Misha N. Granado, MPH, MS