Good morning and happy Friday loves! The first week of March 2016 just zoomed by…
- Did you restore someone?
- Did you sow into someone?
- Create something #beautiful?
- Did you #invest in something?
- Did you show up for another?
Did you take a chance on #love?
- Did you think before you spoke?
- Did you #reflect on your #journey?
- Did you loosen your kung fu grip?
- Did you spend time alone in a #quiet space?
- Did you experience a deeper level of love?
Did you #hug someone for 10 seconds or longer?
- Did you #flow a little more instead of remaining rigid?
Did you #speak from your #heart instead of your head?
- Did you show up a little more for yourself this week?
- Did you #forgive someone, even if the someone was you?
- Did you use any of the #tools you gathered from previous #life lessons?
- Did you #release something that is no longer serving your highest good?
- Did you do something to bring you a little closer to your #vision…your life #purpose?
Do you know your purpose? Have you written down your purpose and/or a mantra, something to consistently remind you of your dream. I invite you to read one of mine.
Today I encourage you to begin to write down your vision or use some type of medium to create a tangible representation of it. For some your vision/mantra may take the form of pictures, audio recording, a painting or any other form.