I have a great life filled with amazing friendships, a wonderful group of people (colleagues, mentors, family, friends, clients & supporters) who believe in me and Love Grows and continue to support our various efforts.
A great life does not equate perfect or that I have achieved all of my goals, aspirations and dreams. Instead a great life means I have shifted my perspective from lack to abundance and recognize all of the beauty and wonder that has and continues to operate in my life.
I have had the awesome opportunity to:
- walk through the Door of No Return in Senegal
- hike 8 hours into a mountain (#barefoot) in #Vietnam and then play the equivalent of double dutch with bamboo poles
- I skydived
- played mas in #Trinidad
- discovered deeper levels & cultivated|nurtured my spiritual self in #Barbados
- took a chance and published my first book and offered it to the world
- I have loved more than I received
- experienced heartbreak but it did not break my belief in love instead each relationship has taught lessons about life, love, self and my place in the world and helped me to evolve into higher and better versions of me.
I Speak Love Into Existence (and get paid for it), a privilege I honor and respect. I have the wealth of my health on all levels and consciously choose to operate in love instead of fear.
Do you need to shift your perspective in order to view self and your life differently? Elevate your thoughts to begin operating at a higher frequency. Once you do you will begin to recognize the abundance of love that has always been operating in your life. -Misha N. Granado