Along our respective life journeys we have had many experiences some may have been amazing, life changing, devastating, heartbreaking, boring, peaceful, exciting, scary, traumatizing, comical, heartwarming, transformative, easy, difficult or heart wrenching. While our stories are different or quite similar, one variable is the same; we cannot change our past. Although physically present, unfortunately many people are mentally and emotionally stuck in the past, a place where they are absolutely powerless. Being emotionally and mentally transfixed on the past, prevents you from truly living and with each passing second your present, the place where you can make significant, sustainable change, quickly becomes your past, a place you cannot change. Visit link on profile and go to Blogs to read full post.
You did the best you could with the tools you had.
Your parents did the best they could with the tools they had.
These Will NOT Improve Your Life...
- Blaming will not change your present.
- Emotionally and mentally looping your past will not change your present.
- Cursing out, fighting or being abusive to individuals from your past will not change your present.
- Suppressing your past will not change your present.
- Lying about your past will not change your present.
These WILL Change Your Life...
- Obtaining new tools will change your present and influence your future.
- Healing your past will change your present and influence your future.
- Shifting your perspective will change your present and influence your future.
- Forgiving YOURSELF and others will change your present and influence your future.
- Creating a new vision for your life will change your present perspective and influence your future.
Do not steal precious moments from your ‘now’ by continuing to live in the past. You cannot change it. You cannot undo it. You cannot alter it.
ALL OF YOUR POWER IS HERE, IN THE PRESENT.
This is where you will receive the most and best return on your investments of self-healing, improving, strategizing, living and loving. At Love Grows we reference the past to help our clients identify their roots but all of our work is conducted in real time, in the present. You do NOT have to do this by yourself but YOU do have to do this. We are here to help and will be honored to join you on your journey. – Misha N. Granado