As long as we open, life will present various ways to reconnect with different aspects of ourselves in the form of love, friendships, relationships, hobbies, interests, etc.
Emotional wounds can sever relationships , however IF both parties are willing and courageous to be honest, accountable, do their individual work to heal their muck, own their role in the quality and outcome of the relationship and be vulnerable; a reconnection is possible.
As for me, I am grateful to The Arts...
The Art of Forgiveness
The Art of Patience
The Art of Compassion
The Art of Love
For within my life, I have been the recipient of each and practice them as well. I intimately know the magical way love moves and I am grateful.
Is there a relationship in need of repair in your life? Is your muck serving as a barrier, hindering love to move? Life is a beautiful gift, but one with an unknown expiration date for each of us.
Are you REALLY okay with the quality of the relationships in your life? If the 'gift of life' were to expire for Person X, would you be at peace with where you two stand today? If so, good for you 💖. If not, do not take time for granted. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. This is why removing residual wounds are imperative, it frees up space for love. Misha N. Granado, MPH, MS
A truly courageous person is one who practices forgiveness. To forgive is to free another and heal yourself.Read More
Each day you awaken is a new opportunity; some may even view each day as an adventure based on their perspective. Unfortunately, many people go through life as if it is just one long day, the same day. They wake up still fuming, worrying, complaining, fixated on, etc. on something that happened previously. Although you have experienced many Tuesdays, months, etc. you have NEVER experienced this day, THIS month and will NEVER experience it again. Today has not and will not come around again, however there are some of you who are still emotionally stuck in the past while today is quickly dissolving into tomorrow.
- You cannot change the past, but you can learn from it.
- You cannot change other people, but you can change yourself (but NEVER to fit into someone else’s box).
- You cannot make others recognize your value (how you feel about yourself) but YOU can know your value and walk away from any and everything that constricts it.
- You cannot make someone ‘see’ you but YOU can ‘see’ yourself and know you are worth and worthy of more.
- You cannot control another, but you can let go of the desire to control life and begin to flow with it.
- You cannot make another love you (including family members) but YOU can love yourself fully and begin to choose people who want to AND are emotionally available to love you.
Each day is a gift; it is not guaranteed or promised. If today were your last day (we never know which day will be our last) is whatever (or whoever) you are holding onto worth the precious moments of your life, heart, mind and energy? Is mentally/emotionally living in the past the best use of your time and energy? More than likely, whatever (or whoever) you are holding onto has long moved on and they are living their life. You deserve the same and ONLY YOU can make that happen. – Misha N. Granado