The time has come my love, you must get out of your own way. You have hindered the process for far too long. There is no need to emotionally or mentally beat yourself up any longer. No judgement is needed. The only action required from you must transpire in your heart space, for you to finally forgive yourself and be honest:
“I have not been honest with myself. My actions and words have not been aligned and as such I have been subtly sabotaging what I desire. By not being honest (letting go, being patient, walking away, walking towards, etc.) I have impeded and blinded both my heart and eyes from creating and being open to a new vision. I am determined to see clearly now.”
In order to prevent emotional and energetic blockages you must always be honest with yourself and ensure your words and behavior are aligned. For example:
- You cannot say you desire a healthy, romantic, monogamous, life expanding, romantic relationship yet behind closed doors and offline you are settling for being the mistress to a committed man (whether he is married or not).
- You cannot coach others on the importance of pushing through fear and doing their emotional work while offline you are living in fear, drowning in and slinging your emotional muck onto the people in your offline life.
- You cannot publicly preach/teach the importance of trusting the process and going with the flow when privately you are holding onto thoughts, behaviors, relationships, spaces that are no longer serving you but you hold on because you do not trust.
This is a very intimate, internal shift. It does not require you to use social platforms to air your life history.
Instead, it requires you to release the ‘perfect illusion.’ You are a beautiful piece of art, who is meant to grow and evolve. However, you must not hinder or sabotage yourself, your purpose or journey by remaining in a holding pattern or engaging in unhealthy behaviors that compromise your heart space. You can no longer live in the dark or operate in secret. Always ask yourself the following to serve as a gauge as you build up your emotional strength:
- If ‘this’ were to ‘get out’ would I feel proud or embarrassed?
- Is ‘this’ a behavior, action, thought that is aligned with my heart space and vision for my life?
- If my best friend were engaged in ‘this activity, situation, etc.’ what would my advice be to her/him?
Growing love is a lifelong process, there are infinite levels to love. This is what we do at Love Grows, we help our clients create new visions for their life and the courage to take the steps to align with it, while nurturing them along the way. If you are ready, contact us and let’s grow some love. – Misha N. Granado, MPH, MS