There have been many advancements in our world. We can:
- order items and receive them next day
- video chat with people across the globe in different time zones
- have groceries delivered to our house
- surgically change our appearance and sex
- wake up in one time zone/country and fall asleep in a different one
- connect with people across the globe via social media platforms
- express ourselves, by ourselves via podcasts, YT and other platforms
- create businesses online
But can we be vulnerable and transparent?
- Do you have a place where you can be your unapologetic authentic self?
- A place where no one will judge you or try to utilize the 3 Cs (convince you to do, say, feel X | convert you to Y | convince you of Z)?
- A place where you are free to FEEL whatever you are feeling without someone trying to label it as something more ‘socially acceptable’ or try to fix it or you?
- A place where you can find, learn and/or use your voice?
Love Grows Sessions with Misha is such a place. A space that was built and only operates with transparency and vulnerability.
A place where you do not have to pretend to be anything. A place that can handle your truth, fears, doubts, dreams, hopes and love. A place where you can remove your mask and BREATHE. A safe space where you can practice living without the mask and when you are ready, return to the world revealing your authentic, beautiful, strong, light-filled, healthy self.