Everyone has their opinion about love and relationships which is influenced by THEIR experiences, beliefs, and perceptions.
• People who are struggling in their relationships, will tell you all relationships are a struggle.
• Those who experienced infidelity, may believe all men cheat or you cannot trust your friends around your significant other.
• Those who waited to have sex before marriage, may believe this is the only way; while those who may have had sex 'early' and are still married 10 years later may have a different view.
• Some may believe marriage is only between a man/woman, people of the same race/religion, etc; while others believe one should have the freedom to love who they choose (as long as it's consenting adults).
What do you know about love?
It's quite possible, to have subscribed to a particular belief and then poof you meet someone who challenges all of your previous 'rules, norms, memes, & regulations'. So now what? How do you proceed?
▪ Do you go against your authentic feelings to adhere to a societal, social, family,cultural norm that is not applicable to you and your current love? Or do you create your own love story?
At Love Grows, in addition to being gardeners, we are also artists, so we are advocates of creating your own love masterpiece. Use all the colors and the medium of your choice. Stop living for and trying to appease others. Instead, listen to YOUR heart and follow it's unique rhythm. - Misha N. Granado