Relationships are opportunities to learn more about yourself.
- Are you a connoisseur of you?
- Do you know your emotional triggers?
- Do you know the source of your emotional wounds?
- Have you healed your emotional wounds?
- Do you know what you need when you are angry, sad, frustrated, scared, in a panic, etc?
- Do you know your communication style?
- Do you know which qualities and characteristics EXPAND and CONSTRICT your #happiness and highest good?
- Do you know your love language and the love language which compliments you best?
Do you know the role YOU played in ALL of your previous relationships which ended (accountability, responsibility)? It is NOT always the other person and IF it is it is still YOU because YOU continue to choose the same type of people.
If you do not know the answers to all of these questions (and so many more) then you have not learned from your relationships nor are you fully aware of self. .
ABSOLUTELY EVERY relationship (romantic, business, familial, platonic, friendships, etc) are opportunities to learn more about self. We are ALL teachers and students in these relationships. You are the common denominator is ALL of your relationships.
This is what we do at Love Grows we help you understand your patterns, identify your emotional wounds, help you heal them and to become more aware of who you are which allows you to show up differently, healthy and fully for yourself, others, life and love. We are accepting new clients. Contact us today (firstname.lastname@example.org). Misha N Granado, MPH, MS